TRACE Learning Center
- TRACE Learning Center will use a multidisciplinary approach
- Provide students with year round services and activities designed to supplement their education.
- Develop programs that are customized to fit each student's needs within five service domains: cognitive, communication, social/emotional, motor and creativity
- Work rooms, sensory, leisure and motor rooms.
- Counseling and mental health services
- OT,PT,and Speech Language consultation services at least 1 time a week
When: Monday-Friday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
12-6 p.m. Services children on modified school days
3-6 p.m. After school services